As Motion Graphics Designer, your main role is to work directly with the Creative Director to develop animation and motion graphics for a variety of projects and clients, upholding Origo Branding Company’s standard of creative excellence, helping to meet all of the client’s objectives and strategies.
- Motion Graphics & Animation: Animate storyboards across a diverse range and style of online videos, TV campaigns, and social media content.
- Conceptual Strategy: Collaborate with the Creative Team to create conceptual directions for projects for a diverse set of industries and objectives, delivering creative ideas and approaches for storytelling to help fulfill the brand goals of the client.
- Storyboarding/MockUps: Collaborate with the Creative Team to create effective style frames, storyboards and motion mock-ups to help communicate the approach to the animation.
- Production: Conduct production and revisions outlined by the client, achieving strategic objectives and goals through the final delivery of files and assets to their respective channels of media.
- Client Meetings: Attend client meetings to help guide the client through the animation approach proposed by the Creative Team.
- Coordination: Organize and manage content, assets, and objectives for internal and external projects. Be responsible for deadlines and goals of your projects.
Recommended Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- Experience with AfterEffects, Premiere, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with 3D motion design software is nice to have, but not required
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and clients
- Comfortable working in fast paced agency environment
- Talent, drive and ability to work independently and in team settings
- Ability to develop own ideas, take initiative and assume responsibility
- Passion for animation and motion graphics, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Team player who is committed to their career, clients and co-workers
Origo offers a compensation package that includes competitive pay, generous PTO, and health, dental, and vision insurance. To be considered for this position, please indicate your interest by sending your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com.