Who is PAWN?
PAWN Creative is a boutique shop operating out of 400 W. Rich in Franklinton. Founded and lead by Alex Haldi, former creative leader at Island Def Jam, SoundCloud, and Airtime. We are purveyors of custom crafted culture (with a penchant for alliteration) who love to make anything cool, and have fun while we do it.
Our clients consist of major television networks (FX Networks, Hulu, HBO), international brands (Uber, Toyota, Soundcloud), and development of our own IP. We operate in the print, digital and physical world, just like everyone else out there these days. Our offering consists of bespoke creative solutions for our clients. Meaning our teams are led by our principals and intimate in-house crew, along with curated by project specialists, to get our clients the highest quality execution in the most efficient way possible.
We are seeking a jack of all trades designer with a strong portfolio, who is interested in long term growth within our expanding team. You don’t need to do it all already, but you shouldn’t be afraid to learn on the job and tackle any challenge presented. Do you want to make movie posters, album artwork, social campaigns, and help brand dope businesses? Then please be in touch.
The day to day:
- Concept and execute creative for key artwork (entertainment posters, billboards, and digital facades), social media campaigns, motion graphics splash pages, client identity design, web design and basic layout, client proposals, and whatever else sounds awesome that we get ourselves into.
- Work independently and together with founders, as well as creative specialists, to deliver seamless quality work that will blow people’s minds.
- Help us develop and execute against our company brand and vision. – Craft original artwork, merch, and branding for ourselves.
- Partner directly with the founders of the company who will guide your talents to next level creative greatness.
- Develop and maintain digital asset management and organization of deliverables for clients and our archive.
- Revise and inform work with internal and client feedback.
- Come original with your best foot forward. What do you love to do? Let us know and we will work with you to nurture your expertise while pushing you beyond your comfort zone.
What we are looking for:
- A chill disposition with a love of culture. Movies, TV, gaming, music, artwork, the works. We want to collaborate with people who love what we do.
- Passion for design, problem solving and positive thinking. Every project is a new challenge that should be fun and exciting. This is not a place to simply collect a check, we are fostering a team of future creative greats.
- A diverse skill set including a knowledge of current trends and a high taste level. Strong abilities in graphic design (Adobe Suite). We do a lot of photoshop heavy work that pushes boundaries beyond basic filters and cropping.
- Illustration, motion graphics, product design, UX/UI, 3D, retouching and knowledge of web development process is a plus and are skill sets we would love to help you develop on the job.
- Flexibility to be able to bounce from production work to full scale execution of creative. Some days will be more fun than others, but we will work together to ensure you get as much as you can out of your position and gain hands-on experience with projects in all phases.
- Hustle and time management to get your work done in a timely manner. We don’t babysit, but we will be with you every step of the way to meet our timelines and goals, which can be quick.
- End of the day, we want a hard worker with a positive attitude who will speak their mind and be constructive when faced with challenges.
A laid back, but hard working atmosphere. Flexible time off. Incredible clients. Early entrance into a growing company with room to develop into leadership roles. On site training and skill development. Health insurance. Hands on experience working on boundary pushing and award winning artwork seen worldwide. Check out some of our work on instagram @pawncreative.