The PPC Specialist is responsible for leading the development of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) strategy and campaign execution. This individual manages the daily operations of projects and reporting across a variety of clients. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of search engine algorithms, requirements, analysis tools and best practices along with the ability to clearly communicate keyword and search engine strategies and results.
- Works closely with internal teams to understand client needs and business objectives.
- Stays abreast of ongoing search engine algorithm changes and understands how those changes affect existing search engine campaigns as well as future projects.
- Clearly articulates search engine best practices to colleagues and to clients.
- Strategizes and executes PPC campaigns and presents analyses and recommendations to team members.
- Performs keyword research and analysis to support PPC programs.
- Builds and optimizes PPC programs: campaigns, ad groups, keywords and ad copy development.
- Monitors the progress of search engine marketing programs using various reporting tools.
- Gathers data and metrics for program reporting.
- Optimizes campaigns to ensure strong return on investment.
- Tracks campaign progress, performs bid management, generates status reports, and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Troubleshoots tracking issues with analytics platforms.
- Collaborates with content developers to create and edit website content and Google Ads copy that is properly optimized.
- Provides routine status reports to account team.
- 2-4 years of experience in supporting and implementing successful search engine marketing campaigns.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities with rigorous attention to detail.
- Strong foundation in search engine marketing.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads
- A creative/curious approach to understanding aspects of digital advertising, digital media strategy and standard media measurement.
- Organizing and working across multiple projects with cross-discipline team members.
- Strong oral, written and visual communication skills with the ability to convey and package technical findings to various audiences in non-technical terms.
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices in relation to PPC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Internet Technologies, Business, Marketing or related fields is required, or equivalent relevant work experience.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume for this position here: https://careers-fahlgrenmortine.icims.com/jobs/1452/ppc-specialist/job
Please, no phone calls. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.