As a Production Designer you’ll support and partner with our internal teams in the creation, revision, and final production of given projects.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Be responsible for producing a high volume of materials (decks, proposals, strategy frameworks, creative updates, case studies) adhering to supplied specifications and brand guidelines.
- Support overall agency-wide needs including execution of internal projects and pitch materials for the new business team.
- Design support of comps and presentation decks for client-specific accounts.
- Design and production support for client-specific projects as needed.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Respond professionally to direction, constructive critique and internal/client feedback.
- Be highly effective in working with teams and alone with little direction.
- Prioritize, problem-solve, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-task and be solutions-oriented with the ability to be flexible and nimble
- Be proactive and solicit information to get things done
- Know how to manage expectations and are an all-around excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have these proven skills and qualifications:
- Excellent typography, composition, and layout skills
- Computer-literate with a high level of proficiency with InDesign, Adobe, Mac servers and printers
- Strong organizational skills, specifically to file set-up and asset organization
- Can take designs to completion and build art files correctly for reproduction
- Good fundamental production knowledge and understanding of printing processes
- Broad experience in multiple design disciplines/mediums
- 4+ years of experience in prepress/graphic design
- Degree in Graphic Design
- Must be proficient in MAC and Adobe Creative Suites
- Experience working at an agency or with an organization that has an in house agency.
Ologie is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, as we respect and seek to empower each individual and support the various cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.