As Production Manager, you are the linchpin between the Creative and Client Services teams, ensuring projects are planned and executed on scope and on time—with collaboration and transparency every step of the way. You manage the process, leaning in to understand the ask, vetting possibilities, identifying challenges, exploring feasibility and removing obstacles to help make it happen. Resourcefulness (one of our core values), is your key strength. You know there’s more than one way to do something, and you’re always willing to find option B.
You work closely with both Creative and Client Services from scope development to final production. You help develop timelines. You partner with accounting to ensure accuracy of invoicing. You balance timelines with resources, helping to identify times of surge that will require outside support. You maintain and provide real-time project status of all the work happening within the agency with our digital project management tool. You open, traffic and close jobs. You are part air-traffic control, part blue-sky thinker and part voice of reason. You help maintain the balance of what could be and what actually is on special projects. You demonstrate best practices in process, product and professionalism. You are not easily ruffled. You thrive in a high-profile role that requires all-day-everyday problem-solving mode. You are approachable, eager to help and proactive. If you don’t have the answers, you go find them.
You are a liaison with outside vendors, including print and sourcing partners, freelance resources and other third-party relationships. You’re deeply experienced in all elements of creative. You’re a seasoned pro in a variety of mediums, including print, digital and non-traditional campaign tactics. You enjoy collaborating to achieve our goals and help everyone feel supported.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the status of all projects through Workamajig, our digital project management tool
- Partnering with the Creative and Client Service leads on projects to build scopes of work and timelines that we can deliver on successfully
- Partnering with Creative Directors and Account Directors to create and refine processes that lead to the best work
- Providing visibility and transparency through constant communication with the entire agency about what’s happening now and what’s coming up in the future
- Identifying and managing creative resources and subscriptions to support the team
- Interfacing between the internal team and third-party resources, including printers, artists, photographers, videographers, motion graphic designers, digital partners, proofreaders, etc.
- Providing input and insight through daily WIPs (Work In Progress meetings) to ensure production success
- Enhancing the overall power of the treetree team with your imagination, work ethic and optimism
- Collaborating to deliver smart, innovative solutions
- Helping establish best practices with regard to the creative process and standards when it comes to the special world of Special Projects—where speed cannot compromise quality or service
- Thinking beyond the “ask” to offer thoughtful creative solutions rooted in purpose
- Establishing and adhering to high standards of work and professionalism
- Four-year degree required
- 8-10 years of agency experience
- Experience in all areas of production and print
- Comfort with digital operations software/traffic management
- The ability to stay cool under pressure and help others do the same
- Strong multitasking abilities, highly flexible
- Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Exceptional team player and collaborator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfortable in a Mac environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
Apply online at www.treetreeagency.com/opportunities/