Holden Ellis, a creative marketing agency, seeks a Project Coordinator to help coordinate and manage projects as well as communicate directly to clients regarding status and performance of projects and campaigns. Our ideal team member uses their Type-A powers for good to keep us moving forward on-time, on-budget and on-awesome.
STEPHEN COVEY SAID, “THE KEY IS NOT TO PRIORITIZE WHAT’S ON YOUR SCHEDULE, BUT TO SCHEDULE YOUR PRIORITIES.”
About the Job
- Work with teams to develop estimates, budgets and timelines
- Reports to Project Manager/Account Director
- Monitor and track projects, produce and distribute status tracking reports and provide proactive recommendations to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Assist the Project Manager in managing and prioritizing workloads
- Manage communication and approvals between creative and client teams
- Recognize issues, adjust and report as needed
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs and offer solutions when necessary
- Identify and implement ways to improve project management through process improvements, technology solutions, etc.
- Laser focus on details
- Must be client-focused
- Experience using Monday project management tools is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with staff, clients and vendors
- Ability to work in multi-faceted, fast-paced environment
Creativity drips from our pores. It sticks to everything we touch. Our ideas, regardless of role, must be bold. Novel. Innovative. Our approach to a challenge is uncommon yet clear. Bold ideas come from an understanding of how to solve a problem but rise with originality and thoughtfulness. We will be bold and so will our ideas.
The devil is in the details. Tremendous creative ideas fall short with poor execution. Greatness is achieved when any task is done so with an unwavering commitment to your craft. Be relentless in what you do. And be relentless in how you execute your talent.
We do really great work for really great people. It’s important to remember that. And to remember the ride we are on. Gratitude for the process, for the grind and for the end result is hard work. Gratitude for one another and the creative journey we are on gives our work a deeper meaning.
At the end of the day, what makes us powerful? It’s that we care more. We care more about our clients, their experience and their vision. We care more that it will be done right. And we care more about ourselves. We care deeply for one another—our team, our clients and everyone in the world. We care more.
ABOUT HOLDEN ELLIS
Holden Ellis are maniacal champions of brand and authenticity. We’re a boutique creative marketing company that provides strategy, design, video, copy and photography for clients around the country. If you think you fit the mold, email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, “Project Coordinator.”
Holden Ellis is proud to be (forever and always) an equal opportunity employer.