Position Title: Project Manager
If seeing the big picture is in your vision, we have marketing projects in need of your management. The right fit for this role should have small-company energy with big-company navigation skills. If you feel you fit this description and you have the qualifications listed below, we want to hear from you.
Our team needs a Project Manager to conceive, organize, and implement effective programmatic initiatives. The successful candidate will work directly with our team and clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. This role is the go-between for the creative production/design team and the client. He or she will coordinate with team members/resources to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and moving. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
- Manage multiple client projects—large and small—simultaneously
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the business including preparing project briefs, conducting weekly production meetings with our team virtually and on site, generating tasks for team, writing conference reports, etc
- Responsible for scheduling and monitoring internal agency resources and clients to make sure that they are aware of expectations and able to fulfill their roles on time and on budget
- Aid in new business processes including idea contribution, research, and proposal preparation
- Consistently identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs. Manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Communicate and document project status to clients, team members, and management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
Qualifications/Skills Experience :
- Preference to candidates with experience working with technical and/or creative resources
- Competencies in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs, Dropbox and various web-based project management, and time tracking tools
- People person who is a great communicator, collaborator and listener
- Understands marketing related projects/concepts, and must understand the design process
- Can tailor communications to a varied audiences such as clients, and various creative and technical resources
- Strong problem-solver and decision-maker
- Bonus for a candidate that brings a unique skillset or experience in fields such as digital marketing, social media, data science, analysis of key metrics, etc.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant marketing communications experience, preferably within an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related degree
- Experience managing or coordinating projects involving multiple resources and channels
- Excellent project and time-management skills
Building Five is a design and development studio. We are a small group of self-starters, team players, quality freaks, and accountability hounds. We get excited about helping our clients succeed by delivering strategic, creative, and technically sound solutions to their business and marketing challenges.