As Senior Account Manager, you will work with the Director of Account Strategy and Director of Client Services, as well as the strategy, creative, and digital teams to ensure project objectives, timelines, and budgets are met. You will develop strategic marketing and communication plans for clients, manage the day to day communication with clients, and help ensure project expectations are met in terms of scope, budget, and timelines. You will work closely with the account and creative teams to develop and lead client presentations, as well as craft project plans for digital, web, advertising, and branding initiatives.
- Lead the process and standards set forth by Origo to demonstrate your ability to independently manage timelines, objectives, assets, and deliverables, assuring successful results for each project and presentation.
- Lead the creation and preparation of account strategy, content strategy, client presentations, and editing/proofreading, aligning the client goals and project goals with our creative approach.
- Build positive relationships with clients through effective project management and client communications, while constantly developing new opportunities and strategies with your assigned accounts.
- Research, analyze and apply consumer insights and behaviors to develop solutions.
- Conduct research and analysis, including brand audits, competitive analysis, and brand exercises with clients.
Recommended Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- Degree in business, marketing, communications, or other related field
- 3-5 years minimum experience working in a marketing or communications role (or other related position)
- While not required, marketing agency experience is appreciated
- Talent, drive and ability to work both independently, as well as collaboratively in team settings
- Team player who is committed to the growth of their career, clients and co-workers
Origo offers a compensation package that includes competitive pay, generous PTO, and health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as opportunities for professional development, and a hybrid work schedule.