As Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for working with the Director of Client Services, alongside the accounts, creative, and digital teams to ensure project objectives, timelines, and budgets are met. In this position, you are to demonstrate the ability to develop strategic marketing and communication plans for clients, manage the day to day communication with clients, and help ensure project expectations are met in terms of scope, budget, and timelines. You will work closely with the account and creative teams to develop and lead client presentations, as well as craft project plans for digital, web, advertising, and branding initiatives.
- Lead the process and standards set forth by Origo to demonstrate your ability to independently manage timelines, objectives, assets, and deliverables, assuring successful results for each project and presentation.
- Lead the creation and preparation of account strategy, content strategy, client presentations, and editing/proofreading, aligning the client goals and project goals with our creative approach.
- Business communications including e-mail, setting appointments, and coordinating projects with clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain, monitor, and report on client budgets, ensuring the projects assigned to you stay within scope.
- Build positive relationships with clients and be constantly listening for new opportunities with existing clients.
- Attend client meetings, assisting in developing Meeting Minutes and follow-up communications.
- Assist in business development by leading the process in writing Project Briefs, Proposals, and RFP Responses.
- Develop plans and strategies to meet marketing objectives.
- Research, analyze and apply consumer insights and behaviors to develop solutions.
- Conduct research and analysis, including brand audits and competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with staff from all departments to develop effective solutions.
- Stay current with industry trends and technological advances to ensure the agency stays ahead of the competition.
- Be proactive on your accounts, creating new ideas to add impact for clients, as well as develop timelines that will keep momentum for the campaign.
Recommended Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- Degree in business, marketing, communications, or other related field
- While not required, marketing agency experience is appreciated
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and clients
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written communication skills, including writing, editing, and proofreading
- Computer proficiency with Excel, Word, and PPT
- Comfortable working in fast-paced agency environment
- Talent, drive and ability to work independently and in team settings
- Ability to develop own ideas, take initiative, and assume responsibility for roles/tasks of the position
- Passion for collaboration, intellectual curiosity, and a positive/constructive attitude
- Team player who is committed to their career, clients and co-workers
- While not required, experience in managing web projects, social media strategies, paid search campaigns, and/or media buying/planning is appreciated
Origo offers a compensation package that includes competitive pay, generous PTO, and health, dental, and vision insurance. To be considered for this position, please indicate your interest by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. (no phone calls please)