Origo Branding is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our growing team. We want someone who is curious, confident, and enjoys building relationships with clients across a wide variety of industries, including nonprofits and purpose-driven organizations.
What you will do in your new role
- Lead the process and standards set forth by Origo to demonstrate your ability to independently manage timelines, objectives, assets, and deliverables for a wide range of brand, marketing, and digital projects, assuring successful results for each initiative and presentation
- Lead the creation and preparation of account strategy, marketing strategy, content strategy, client presentations, and editing/proofreading, aligning the client goals and project goals with our creative approach
- Build positive relationships with clients and be constantly listening for new opportunities with existing clients
- Research, analyze and apply consumer insights and behaviors to develop solutions
- Conduct research and analysis, including brand audits and competitive analysis
What you will love about working here
- You’ll be creating and launching solutions for a wide variety of clients, products, and services
- You will work with a passionate team that supports each other and does great work
- Working on campaigns and projects that truly benefit people, often right here in Ohio
- Enjoying a flexible hybrid schedule and open office environment
- Collaborating with the Origo team to enhance the creative process and share perspectives
What we are looking for in you
- Degree in business, marketing, communications, or other related field
- Comfortable working in fast-paced agency environment
- Talent, drive and ability to work independently and in team settings
- Origo offers a compensation package that includes competitive pay, generous PTO, and health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as opportunities for professional development, and a hybrid work schedule.
- For over 36 years, Origo Branding Company has been focused on helping organizations and companies across the country make a difference for populations, communities, and businesses in need. Our creative and strategic work with Fortune 500 brands, along with our partnerships with nonprofits and purpose-driven organizations, has helped advance our clients’ missions and grow their impact near and far. And it’s also won some impressive awards along the way.
To be considered
- To be considered for this position, please indicate your interest by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please)