Fahlgren Mortine is seeking a Senior Art Director to join our award-winning creative team. Based in our Columbus office, this position involves a mix of creative problem-solving, campaign concept development, and consistently raising the standard for design excellence.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Generates and develops strategically sound, on-brand ideas for integrated marketing campaigns
- Collaborates with teammates, and with other departments, to ensure the best finished product
- Participates in new business initiatives, including the development of spec creative
- Studies the evolving landscape of clients’ industries to help keep our work ahead of the curve
- Scales work appropriately to align with client budgets and time constraints
- Provides mentorship and guidance to junior creatives
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, experience and education:
- At least 6 years of experience in art direction and design, preferably in an agency setting
- Proven ability to generate innovative concepts and see them through to completion.
- Proficiency in the entire Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of Sketch is a plus.
- Naturally curious. Creative problem-solver. Good listener. Team player.
- Organized and detail-oriented; able to manage multiple projects at once and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to present ideas both internally and to clients
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
To be considered for this position, you must provide a link to a portfolio of your work for review. Your application should also include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Please, no phone calls.
Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.