We’re a tight-knit team of dedicated creatives looking to change the world one app, website and ad at a time. Our company, Lower.com, is growing at lightspeed and we’re looking to add a senior designer to the team to help with a multitude of projects—from website and app design to space and apparel design. The two biggest factors we’re looking for are strength of design and cultural fit. Everything else will fall into place.
A little bit about you.
The next addition to the Lower Brand Team will be…
- Flexible. You’re always ready to start the next big project, or pivot when something changes.
- Passionate. You care deeply about everything you do—from your hobbies to your craft. Work isn’t just work—it’s what you’re passionate about.
- Team-oriented. Working closely with other people is your natural habitat. You’re open to receiving feedback and using it to create even better work.
- Driven. You’re not waiting for someone to tell you what’s next, you’re out there finding it. Driving new and unique ideas is your #lovelanguage.
- Local. You live in the Columbus area and are able to be in the office most days.
A little bit about us.
Our team is based out of the Lower.com headquarters in New Albany, Ohio. It’s a bright, modern, open space with perks like in-house café, lounge spaces, pool tables, ping pong tables and shuffleboard.
- Glassdoor Best Place To Work – #10 in the Nation
- Fortune Magazine – Top Small & Medium Best Places To Work
- #1 Best Place To Work in Columbus – Business First
- #1 Top Place to Work – Columbus CEO
We founded Lower.com in December 2018 upon the belief that owning a home is one of the greatest wealth builders in the United States. Since founding, we’ve built upon our core mission to make homeownership more accessible, and to help more people buy more homes.
After launching with a focus in home financing, we now offer everything homebuyers and homeowners need to save money and build wealth with their home—from saving for a home, to financing, buying, selling and insuring it.
In 2021, we launched the Lower App, which is now available on the Lower app store.
See what our team is up to at Lower.com, or on social media—@lifeatlower.