FORT is a strategic brand and digital agency. We live to reveal the best version of our clients’ brands—online, in print, and in physical spaces. We believe better beats bigger. We travel light and move quickly to help push our clients forward. With better design comes greater influence. We are seeking a talented Senior Designer with strong conceptual chops, a passion for design, and a proven track record.
What you’ll do:
- Use your sharp design aesthetic and wide range of creative approaches to create engaging concepts and original design solutions that exceed audience and client needs
- Work independently and in collaboration with directors, strategists, writers, and more to deliver pixel-perfect designs in a timely manner
- Contribute to the overall strategic direction and vision of projects
- Partner with the director-level team in mentoring, supervising and guiding creative team members to fulfill their full potential
- Develop design templates and component libraries to establish consistent and scalable design systems
- Iterate designs with user and client feedback
- Present to and work closely with client teams
- Bring expertise, fresh thinking, and a positive attitude to work
- You have 3+ years of experience within a creative agency or design firm.
- You have an impeccable eye for design, and the skills to execute it—supported by a body of work that displays that demonstrates your design thinking and craft skills across a variety of client categories and design formats including brand identity systems, print, illustration, motion design, and digital (website) design.
- You’re highly collaborative, organized, and kind. You meet challenges with a sense of possibility and openness.
- You’re hungry to learn and try new things, both in terms of your own skillset, and in terms of the ideas we bring to clients.
- You have eloquent verbal/written communication & presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts to your team and your client.
- You effectively manage time to balance project schedule with fast-paced deadlines.
- Because our clients’ needs vary greatly, you should be as comfortable in the Adobe Creative Suite as you are in Office Suite or Sketch.
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the FORT family, there’s the benefits—government-mandated benefits, excellent health coverage, and IRA/401k with profit sharing (discretionary), paid parking, convenience of Short North lunch options, and ad-hoc “jam” sessions.