ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Columbus, OH
- Part-Time (<30 Hours)
- Short-Term Contract (<6 Months)
A Columbus client of ours is looking for a well-experienced Sr UX Designer to partner with the lead Web Designer on their team.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Independent retail natural gas and electric suppliers based in Dublin, Ohio.
- Serving more than 1,000,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in 11 different states.
- Picking up assignments and work on the fly and pivoting quickly in design discussions
- Work closely with product, marketing, and design teams to translate business requirements into meaningful user experiences
- Assess and identify most effective UX methods and best practices for specific projects
- Provide strategic recommendations and long-term solutions.
- 6+ years of UX/UI visual design experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Advanced/expert knowledge and experience with Prototyping in Figma
- “Get-it-done” mindset and work mentality
- Discussions of strategy, understanding branding, ability to be creative, etc.
- Presentation skills (for business and developer groups) and prior experience working on a team of developers
- Prior responsive design and Material UI experience
- Knowledge of Atomic Design Principles
- HTML and CSS expertise
- Familiarity with CMS
- JIRA and Design Systems experience
- Prior experience working with Adobe Creative Suites; Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Microsoft Suite of Products
- After Effects knowledge is a plus
Portfolio Creative is an award-winning women-owned specialized staffing and recruiting company providing talent in the digital, marketing, and creative industries. We work with clients in several states, and employ candidates in and outside of Ohio. Please note, we do not have the ability to work with candidates outside of the U.S.
Portfolio Creative is an equal-opportunity employer. We strive to have a diverse and inclusive workforce and are committed to ensuring all employees are recruited, assigned, and employed on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Job Number: 5995