Job Opportunity – Student Enrollment Specialist with Modern College of Design in Columbus, OH
Are you driven, competitive, and passionate about higher education? Do you thrive on helping others discover their potential? Are you eager to make an impact in students’ lives? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
The Modern College of Design is seeking a Student Enrollment Specialist eager to work at an award-winning college. The Modern has been selected as a Top Design School seven years in a row by Graphic Design USA Magazine, and alumni of the college are leaders in the design industry. The college was honored in 2018 as Business of the Year and Woman-Owned Business of the Year by the Dayton Business Journal following several initiatives, including a $6M capital expansion and a successful rebrand of the institution. Recognized for its strong career placement rate, The Modern offers both an Associate’s Degree Program and a Bachelor’s Degree Completion Program. The campus provides staff and students with a creative, contemporary space in a popular southwest Ohio suburb that is close to art, music, and sports venues.
We are seeking a Student Enrollment Specialist to be responsible for developing meaningful relationships with high school teachers, guidance counselors and prospective students in Central Ohio and surrounding areas. The Recruiter is responsible for actively recruiting prospective students to meet enrollment goals. This is a highly visible position for increasing awareness and building enthusiasm for The Modern.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop comprehensive travel plans, including the identification of ideal schools or locations, to efficiently recruit students from the Central Ohio area.
- Conduct classroom presentations, participate in college fairs, and answer questions regarding admissions processes.
- Execute marketing and recruiting activities as assigned.
- Manage assigned territory to reach enrollment goals, including regular reporting to ensure goals are on track.
- Cultivate relationships with high school teachers and guidance counselors.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of relatable experience (Marketing or other previous higher-level education experience).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire enthusiasm about The Modern and our programs is essential.
- Ability to relate well to high school students, parents, teachers, and the general public is fundamental.
- Professional experience in visual arts, design, or advertising is preferred, including an overall appreciation of the arts.
- Experience in efficiently communicating via digital communication.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Quick learner who can take initiative and assume accountability.
Are you ready to join a creative team and to change students’ lives? Apply online today. Be part of our future by visiting http://bit.ly/RSMCDNET or by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.