READY Robotics is seeking a design-minded Technical Communicator to join our Customer Success Team in Columbus, Ohio. In this role, you will work with the Customer Success team to create innovative solutions to improve our customer experience and strengthen the READY Robotics brand.
Customer Success works as a team to continuously identify the problems that our customers face and resolve them proactively. READY Academy, the Customer Success Knowledge Base, technical documentation, and new customer on-boarding, are dependent on the iterative process of Design Thinking.
- Be an essential part of the Customer Success team, concisely and strongly communicating strategy, design concepts, and creative ideas
- Advance the quality of products such as READY Academy, user documentation, and technical knowledge base, through an empathetic understanding of customer needs
- Ensure that visual brand standards are met across all projects
- Create digital and print graphics, demonstrating a solid understanding of design principles including typography, layout, and color theory
- Distill complicated problems and complex concepts into simple and elegant solutions
- Demonstrate self-motivation and work independently through ambiguous situations, to deliver great design and meet deadlines
- Scope and estimate efforts accurately and prioritize tasks and goals independently
- Continuously refine your processes and designs through feedback and a forward understanding of technical, cultural, and design trends and best practices
- Provide consistency of brand across all touchpoints, these may include print, exhibit/displays, video, presentation materials, and data visualization
- Create graphics and lead the design development for multiple programs simultaneously
- A bachelor’s or graduate degree in communications, graphic design, or a closely related field.
- Must be able to craft and execute a vision with creativity and style
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere, InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design applications.
- Ideal candidate will be energetic, task-oriented, and creative, with strong work ethic and positive attitude
This role is located in Columbus, Ohio. Applicants must reside in Central Ohio or be willing to relocate.
Direct Applicants only. No recruiters please.