Job Functions: Design
Employment Type: Part-time
Who We’re Looking for:
We are seeking a passionate and talented UI/UX design intern to assist in building a world-class web3 investment experience. The ideal candidate has raw talent, is flexible and loves to learn by doing. They are a natural problem solver with strong creative skills and thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
We believe society is stronger when everyone has ownership. That’s why we’re on a mission to expand access and opportunity for everyone to own the places they live, work, and play.
To that end, we build amazing user experiences that bring the web3 ethos to the masses by connecting DeFi to the built world. Today, the Rhove app enables anyone, anywhere to invest in real estate for as little as $1 per share. Next, we’re building an open source DeFi protocol to finance and create a liquid market for tokenized real estate assets.
Democratized real estate ownership is about much more than finance. It’s about citizenship, social responsibility and unlocking human potential. Join us and help build the future.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support team by updating design system and asset handoffs
- Produce detailed designs and interactive prototypes
- Collaborate with team in creating wireframes and UX flows
- Working on a variety of tasks as needed
- Promising portfolio showcasing raw talent
- Knowledge working with Sketch, InVision, Adobe CS, and other tools to create prototypes, finished designs, and scalable component libraries
- Understand lean methods, agile, and human-centered design philosophy
- Strong typography, composition and design hierarchy skills
- Relevant coursework in visual communication, UX design, or similar field
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail
- Web design, illustration and/or video experience a plus
- Competitive hourly rate and growth potential
- Jumpstart or enhance your career in Web3 – the future of the internet and human collaboration
- Autonomy and responsibility
How to Apply:
- Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org