Kimball Midwest, a national distributor of maintenance, repair and operation products, is searching for a Video Production Specialist for our Columbus, Ohio headquarters. We are looking for an outgoing and self-motivated person to join our growing team! As we continuously build an amazing library of product demonstration and corporate positioning videos, you will be asked to keep us leading the MRO industry. Do you accept the challenge?
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a bachelor’s degree in Fine Art or Art with a concentration in video production, motion graphics, animation, and/or new media.
- 1 to 2 years of experience producing video and motion graphics content in-house or in conjunction with corporate clients, executing projects from concept to final delivery.
- Thorough understanding of the video production process from planning, script writing, videography, and management of the post production process, including distribution to video hosting and digital asset management platforms. Script writing for product commercials and training videos is a plus.
- Requires intermediate to advanced knowledge of multi-media related software including, but not limited to Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Requires an intermediate to advanced understanding of color theory, typography, and color correction in a moving image context.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of animation techniques, explainer videos, and motion graphics techniques in After Effects including the workflow from Premiere to After Effects.
- An understanding of how to translate corporate brand standards into moving image context.
- Familiarity with Maxon’s Cinema 4D is a plus, but not necessary.
- Live event production experience in a corporate environment.
- Requires intermediate knowledge of software used in conjunction with graphic related software including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Requires good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to be responsive at all levels of the organization.
- Requires the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with an attention to detail, while completing each according to specific timelines.
- Ability to work independently, with a variety of co-workers, supervisors and managers.
Please visit https://www.kimballmidwest.com/careers to submit a cover letter, your resume, and a 1-2 min demo reel (Vimeo link encouraged) of your most recent work including subtitles of your specific tasks for each project.
We offer a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, company sponsored life, optional life and disability insurance, Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off (PTO), a business casual dress code and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets