The Video Production Specialist is the point person for the complete range of functions that go into producing high-quality video content for broadcast and/or online use. Using a combination of in-house and external resources, the Video Production Specialist stays directly involved in the entire process, including planning and scheduling, budgeting, storyboard development, production, post-production and delivery.
This individual may play a variety of roles, depending on the unique needs of each project. Therefore the position requires a diverse set of technical skills, including producing, directing, shooting, editing, audio production, motion graphics and asset management.
Candidates selected for interviews will be required to complete a skills evaluation and present a demo reel of work.
Responsibilities may include:
- Creates and develops multimedia (audio/video) content for branded stories, social media videos, product marketing videos, corporate training and other projects
- Scripts, storyboards, budgets, allocates resources, sets deadlines and selects optimal forms of media for projects
- Works independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with clients and stakeholders – including the agency’s creative, media, client engagement and corporate communications teams – to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plans video shoots; scouts, selects and reserves shoot locations
- Develops production schedules
- Selects and hires additional crew and talent; directs and coaches talent
- Reserves and rents video equipment
- Manages video library
- 5+ years of video production experience
- Must be proficient in Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere
- Organized and detail-oriented; able to manage multiple projects at once and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to present ideas both internally and to clients
- Ability to collaborate internally with cross-disciplines; welcomes feedback
- BFA or film and television, film production is a plus
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements for this position here: https://grnh.se/cc891e6a3us.
Please, no phone calls. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.