The Visual Designer is responsible for the in-house creative design and production for a broad range of marketing materials supporting prospect acquisition, Owner retention, events, and internal communications–primarily for, but not limited to, Executive Jet Management. This individual should be able to take established brand guidelines, and evolve concepts, innovating when appropriate, and translating design across print and digital mediums. Partners with project owners, Art Directors and Creative Director on specifications of design scope and execution. Has strong problem-solving skills and is detail oriented. This position works with members of the Marketing team, and the EJM Brand Director. This role will work successfully with other members of the creative team to produce high-quality assets that best represent our brand and meet EJM and NetJets’ visual standards. In addition, this individual will be responsible for cataloging assets so that they are readily accessible to members of the creative team
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all projects are completed according to project timelines determined by Project Management Director, and Art Director.
- Partner with Art Directors and Editorial Team to create on-brand marketing designs for luxury private aviation brands, including collateral pieces, emails, communications, digital media production, packaging prototypes, retail merchandise, PowerPoint production, etc.
- Prepare final artwork for production.
- Bachelor’s in Graphic Design or Design
Years of Experience
- 2-4 years of experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Experience in digital art creative development and production
- Must have exceptional typography and layout skills as well as a familiarity with print ad specifications and creating production-ready mechanicals
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Expertise with full Adobe suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Positive attitude that fosters an exciting creative environment, with high energy and endurance for long shoots
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Detail-oriented, creative, and proactive
- Portfolio demonstrating work in both print and digital
- Prior experience working in an agency preferred
Please apply at careers.netjets.com