Homestead America is a property management company located in German Village. Specializing in Student Housing and Conventional Apartments, we are looking for a web designer who prefers creative freedom at a fast pace environment. This opportunity is focused on creating new websites and innovative digital experiences that build our brand and helps drive sales. The perfect creative talent for this position not only has an eye for graphic design but should show an artistic ability with thoughtful and justified design solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Designing new websites and mobile sites to create on-brand experiences that successfully answer brand initiatives.
- Collaborate with design leads and development teams to visualize high quality, industry standard, design solutions for Homestead websites on a daily basis.
- Maintenance of existing websites and troubleshooting any digital issues.
- Communicating estimates on work required along with timeliness effectively across business segments and staff.
- Drive innovation through experimentation.
What will you need to bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree in either, Computer Science, Interactive Media, Graphic Design or similar.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Proficiency in web/UI experience
- Self-motivated and professional demeanor
- Ability to manage deadlines and deliver projects on time
- Ability to complete tasks independently, and as part of a team
- Understanding of social media marketing
What tools do you need to know?
- WordPress/HTML and CSS
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Photography and Video Editing a plus