The Graphic Designer is primarily responsible for developing and producing creative marketing communications materials that achieve desired results. Design responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting in the development of catalogs, brochures, flyers, advertisements, stationery, banners, product labels and signage. Additional marketing responsibilities include assisting with trade journal advertising insertions and developing presentation materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the design of print materials including catalogs, advertisements, brochures, direct mail pieces, posters, manuals, sell sheets and other collateral materials.
- Assist in the management of ad placement and advertising programs.
- Create other marketing materials that involve editing, photography, graphic design, and page layout.
- Assist in the coordination of print production, aiming to produce high-quality, cost-efficient pieces on time. Attend press checks when necessary.
- Assist with photo shoots by capturing and editing images through digital means.
- Maintain consistent brand integrity in all materials.
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts, Visual Communications, Marketing or a related field.
- 2-3 years of related experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) is required. Adobe Flash and web development experience a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with printing processes including paper selection.
- Must be able to work on Mac and PC platforms.
- Exceptional problem solving abilities and good organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple priorities while meeting deadlines.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Disabled/Veteran