Location: Columbus, OH
Orange Barrel Media is seeking a talented and passionate Graphic Designer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys versatility in their work. As an integral part of the Creative team, this designer will work collaboratively with all departments on a wide range of projects for the OBM brands. A designer will find success in this position if they are highly skilled at balancing conceptual creativity and technical execution. Flexibility is a must, as our culture drives collaboration and values an enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
- Design and maintain Orange Barrel Media & IKE Smart City marketing collateral
- Develop presentation materials and RFP responses from initial layout to final print
- Mock up compelling and relevant advertising solutions on buildings and urban landscapes
- Design thoughtful and branded screen content for IKE Smart City kiosks
- Create and execute design concepts for exterior kiosk elements, taking City branding and streetscape architecture into consideration
- Evolve conceptual design intent into production-ready artwork
- Produce installation instructions and design intent documentation as needed
- Communicate effectively with internal team members throughout all stages of active projects
- Skilled at balancing conceptual creativity with technical execution
- Excellent sense for typography and layout
- Proven graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Experience working with dimensional space or environmental design
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can prioritize effectively
- Ability to roll with the punches, be flexible, and jump into unique creative problems with an open mind
- Strong level of proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Four-year degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or related field
ABOUT ORANGE BARREL MEDIA
Orange Barrel Media is a leader in unique outdoor media that adds to the character of urban places. Since our inception in 2004, we have been creating value for our clients and the public by providing advertisers with creative mediums and using technology to enhance our offerings. We work closely with real estate groups and municipal governments to permit and develop advertising properties that the public finds attractive and exciting, and we have grown our business from large format displays and wallscapes to digital spectaculars and interactive kiosks. Integral to our success is the high value we place on the quality and aesthetics of our work, and our belief that our best-in-class team sets us apart from the competition. Our culture is defined by our people. We are a group of driven, creative, collaborative ideators and doers motivated by bringing possibilities to life.
To apply, please send your resume and a link to your work to Stefanie Dever at email@example.com and use “Graphic Designer” as your email’s subject line.