A local client is looking for a Graphic Designer to help with a project that is slated to last through the end of the year (the position could be extended longer based upon performance). This person will interface with the Project and Client Management teams to ensure that the project requirements are reflected in the design developed. They will manage a variety of specific small-medium sized projects using creative awareness and ability. Will work with the design team to develop highly innovative and creative solutions for strategically driven projects and provide innovative design solutions and a unique approach to projects with the ability to clearly communicate concepts.
- Proactively work with senior design members to aid in the design and development of various design projects.
- Develop multiple applicable design solutions which meet the strategic, design, functional and budgetary criteria as established by the client and project team.
- Present concept work internally and to external clients.
- Liaise with outside design support contracted on projects.
- Establish direction for materials and finishes on projects.
- Work closely with the project manager and production team to ensure that all information necessary for the successful production of the design is clearly understood.
- Stay current on market trends and research as it relates to retail design, and communicate it to the other team members.
- Liaise with regional and international offices, when necessary.
- Degree in graphic design, digital design, visual communication or related area required.
- Solid experience in retail design company or similar.
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills with the innate ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Good understanding of working around various schedules, deadlines and budgets.
- Strong creative portfolio with a variety of client exposure.
- Ability to brief and manage 3rd party consultants and contractors.
- Experience with Cinema 4D (preferred) and Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent hand sketching and technical drawing abilities.
Job Number: 8771
Job Term: 3-6 Months
Portfolio Creative is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Portfolio Creative partners with corporations, retailers and large creative agencies to bring them exceptional creative talent. We are the nation’s fastest growing creative recruiting and staffing firm for marketing, design, advertising, retail, fashion, and digital roles. We recruit at every level, from junior to executive, for temporary and permanent positions.
To Apply: http://bit.ly/2xuLZzj